Athens Full Day Tour – Rhapsody of the Seas
- Acropolis (Parthenon-Propylea-Temple of Athena Nike-Temple of Erechtheion-Caryatides)
- Herodeon Theater, Theater of Dionysus & Mars Hill
- Temple of Zeus
- Panathinaic Stadium
- Hellenic Parliament
- Tomb of The Unknown Soldier
- Changing of the Guards
- Neoclassical Trilogy
- Plaka (lunch and free time)
- Acropolis Museum
Cost per person: 70 Euros
Deposit:40 Euros per person. The remaining balance will be paid (in cash) at the end of the tour.
- English speaking professional licensed tour guide.
- Driver and new, fully A/C, Mercedes minivan or minibus vehicles.
- Audio headsets.
- All taxes and VAT.
Exclusions: Entrance Fees & lunch costs
Entrance Fees required per person
20 Euros for Acropolis
8 Euros for the Temple of Zeus
10 Euros for the Acropolis Museum
Your tour guide will take care of the entrance tickets to the sites. You will pay on the spot in cash.
Lunch: We can recommend good restaurants in Plaka.