Kalavryta – Cave of Lakes & Mega Spileo Full Day Tour
take a look at the marvellous
sites and spots of Kalavryta - Cave of Lakes & Mega Spileo
How we start our trip!
Our suggestion if possible is to start your tour at 07:00 am.
We reach the well-known Corinthian canal or else Isthmus canal that connects the Saronic Sea and the Corinthian Sea.
our last stop ...
Mega Spileo Monastery
Entrance fees and lunch costs are not included in the price of the chosen tour.
The duration of the tour is approximately 10-11 hours.
Thank you for your inquiry regarding our private tours.
We will be more than happy to
assist you at your request.
We specialize in private tours in Athens and the mainland of Greece. H.P.Tours uses latest
models Mercedes taxis, minivans, minibuses and buses that can accommodate from one
to fifty passengers.
As comfort and safety are top priorities for Hellenic Private Tours all vehicles are air-conditioned, non-smoking, fully insured, licensed and certified for tourist use by the state
Our private tours are flexible, can be adjusted to the customers’ needs and are priced
per vehicle used and not per person.
A … passengers’ seater Mercedes ….. suitable for your group of is available.
We strongly believe that customers’ reviews are the best way to highlight the quality of
the services, which we offer. Please take a few minutes to read some of the following
reviews, written by customers who have travelled in Athens-Greece with us at
• For students from E.U (student id is required)
• Free entrance: For children up to 5 years old
• Free entrance: For children up to 25 years old from E.U Countries
• Reduced entrance fee for students outside the E.U
• Reduced entrance fee for children from 6 up to 25 years old outside the E.U
• Reduced entrance fee for citizens over 65 years old from E.U Countries
• Winter: From November 1 to March 31 08:30 until 15:00
• Summer: From April 1 to October 31 08:00 until 19:30
• January 1st: closed
• January 6th: 08:30 until 15:00
• Shrove Monday: 08:30 until 15:00
• March 25th: closed
• Good Friday: 12:00 until 17:00
• Holy Saturday: 08:30 until 15:00
• Easter Sunday: closed
• Easter Monday: closed
• May 1st: closed
• Holy Spirit day: 08:30 until 15:00
• August 15th: 08:30 until 15:00
• October 28th: 08:00 until 15:00
• December 25th: closed
• December 26th: closed